Affordable Dental Plans
Peace of mind doesn't have to be expensive.
We want to provide you with a conservative and preventative approach to dental care so you can focus on the things in life that are important to you and spend less time at our practice.
That’s why Hansen Dental offers individually tailored preventative plans, night and weekend appointments, and flexible financing in case your dental needs call for it.
For the same price to get your car waxed and shined each month, you can have peace of mind about your oral health needs. Monthly and yearly plans are available for both groups and individuals! A Dental Health Savings Club membership will both save you on your preventive dental costs and prevent future dental headaches, all at a price significantly less than traditional dental insurance.
Dental Health Savings Club Membership Plans
Children (Ages 13 and Under)
$16.50 Monthly($41.66 due at signing)*
Adults (Ages 14+)
$25 Monthly($50 due at signing)*
*Initial payment includes $25 setup fee. Payments deducted from a credit/debit card. No cash payment.
- Full mouth series of dental x-rays — This is a “big picture” view taken once every 3 years to check for cancer, cavities, infections in the jaw bones, and gums.
- Bitewing dental x-rays — This quick snapshot is taken once a year to check for small cavities and early onset of gum and bone disease.
- Two preventative cleanings or periodontal maintenance per year* — Work with our dental hygiene team to take those pesky stains off your teeth and remove any calculus and tartar. Our dental hygiene team will also work with you to develop your custom home care plan to keep your teeth sparkling and white between visits.
- Two periodic dentist exams per year — At your preventative cleaning, our team will check out your smile to make sure you’re cavity free and that your gums and bone are healthy. We’ll also complete an oral cancer screening every time.
- Two fluoride varnish applications — When applied twice a year or more, fluoride varnishes can prevent cavities in kids and adults! Traditional dental insurance stops covering these at about 16 years old, but here at Hansen Dental, we want you to be healthy and use them for a lifetime.
- One emergency exam – We know accidents happen and we have you covered.
PLUS EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS!
- $100 off of teeth whitening — Select either our lifetime custom tray or our express whitening option!
- $300 off Invisalign orthodontic treatments
- 15% off all treatments not covered by the subscription plan
- No waiting periods, no maximums, and no deductibles — EVER!
Or reach out to learn more from our team.
Terms and Conditions
One time setup fee of $25.
$25/month for the duration of the contract for adults.
$16.50/month for the duration of the contract for children 13/younger.
Patients must sign up for an automatically renewing contract. You must remain in the plan and pay membership fees for a minimum of 12 months.
Payment of less than 12 months’ membership fees may result in being charged usual and customary fees for all services (including those already provided) and being charged remaining months’ fees in lump sum.
Patients must stay the duration of the contract but can discontinue on their plan anniversary upon written notice to the practice.
Fees for dental services are due as services are rendered.
Fees for prosthodontics and cast restoration services are due at the preparation/impression visit. Failure to comply may result in my being charged usual and customary fees for such services.
Minor Services are defined as any direct composite or alloy restorations as defined by Current Dental Terminology [CDT] codes D2110-D2394. Major services include but are not limited to any other CDT codes including crowns, fixed partial dentures, extractions, dental implants, orthodontics.
You must agree to pay any and all costs in collecting all charges. Including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs. Coverage must be continuous. Missing monthly payments must be made up for interrupted coverage. Last month fees are not refundable.
DENTAL LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1) Demonstrated non-compliance with recommended course of treatment.
2) Services which in the opinion of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health.
3) Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in a dental office.
4) Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws.
5) General anesthesia/Conscious Sedation
6) Services that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
7) Plan Participants cannot have other dental coverage.